4.A.6: Interactions among living systems and with their environment result in the movement of matter and energy
4.B.4: Distribution of local and global ecosystems changes over time.
a) TLW play a game that illustrates how range expansion might occur for some populations.
b) TLW apply the concepts learned in the game to the question of what factors determine a population’s success in a new environment or continued success in a changing environment.
- Score student free response on population growth prompt.
- score your response on same prompt.
- go over key concepts in community and ecosystem ecology chapters.
- simulation: distribution of life
- free response- take home- due Thursday- BOP
Ecological connections Project-
1-61-->Friday- email to me by 3:00 PM
62-80 -->due Tuesday BOP- be ready to discuss send entire document electronically.