Finish presentations on "Your Inner Fish"
Review of "Big Ideas" I and II
- For each "Big Idea" and "Enduring Understanding" read the overview paragraphs outlining the major concepts you should have learned about (and I should have taught).
- Highlight the information that you remember learning about in class via readings (text and outside sources), lectures, labs and other class activities.
- For the Essential Knowledge sections: used to scaffold your understanding of this content list the examples of activities you did in class to reinforce your understanding of this material via readings (text and outside sources), lectures, labs and other class activities and or specific chapters/pages from your text relating directly to the Essential Knowledge.
- Circle illustrative examples that you can think off that helped to support your understanding of the Essential Knowledge and lead to your enduring understanding.
- Be ready to share your observations, thoughts and examples in a group discussion on Friday.