• I can describe the events in the cell cycle and how these events are controlled
• I can explain how DNA is transmitted to the next generation via mitosis
• I can explain how DNA is transmitted to the next generation via meiosis followed by fertilization
• I understand how meiosis and crossing over leads to increased genetic diversity, which is necessary for evolution
- Chapter 12 Review due Friday
- Chapter 13 Review due Tuesday (1/07) after break.
M/C: test corrections due by 1/7.
Score P-synthesis FRQ's.
- Go over rubric and commentary on prompt, then score student response. HW: score second student response and your response->due Thursday BOP.
Cell Division Investigation: Mitosis and Meiosis
- student handout below: Day 1 complete by Thursday, Day 2 complete by Friday, Day 3: go over design- complete Thursday when we return from break/finish Evaluating results section of page 96.