AP Bio Investigation 2: HW- work day 2. Due Friday Turn in BOP the addressed bulleted elements in lab manuel BOP, and posted link or file (containing HW model) in Google Classrom. Each student turns in their own model.
Chapter 27 Review Due Friday and Cliffs- evolution- suggest finishing before exam.......great review!!!
Are humans still adapting to their environment?- Great study on Tibetan adaptation to high altitudes.
Review AP Biology Framework for Big Idea 1- if there are any elements you would like for me to review or elaborate on please identify them in the Google Form below so that we can go over it on Wednesday before the exam.
First Life Group Presentations:
Complete group member evaluation. (link below to Google Form).
Finish "First Life" presentations-
Review for exam ->driven by the Big idea 1 elements you identified for this review (posted in Google Form above (Monday).
HHMI: The Day the Mesozoic Died-
Exam: Big Idea 1: Evolution M/C, Grid-in and 1 FRQ.
HHMI: Day the Mesozoic Died
- Interested in intensive AP Biology review for AP Exam? Saturday, April 1 - complete Google Form below:
- Hardy Weinberg model due in Google Classroom- turn in bullet-ed elements- in class or added in Google Classroom.
- Peer score Ch. 27 Review-
- Evolution exam- Grid-in and FRQ
- Finish HHMI: The Day the Mesozoic Died- check how you did on handout (student quiz)- turn in Monday with evidence of your corrections.
- E.C. Write a complete summary of the Ted Talk below: Include a paragraph on your thoughts about this topic, questions you might have or discussion on the ethical implications of this technology. (5 pts.).
Ted Talk- "The dawn of de-extinction. Are you ready?- class discussion