AP Biology Exam/Comprehensive exam- CHS
AP Biology Student requests
- Recommendations for next year's AP Biology class/Interest in June 2nd field trip to the Cedar River Watershed to learn about restoration ecology and forest ecology. Meet at Education center at Rattlesnake Lake- 1:00-4:30
-Biogeochemical cycle- presentations
-Kimball Slough Nature Area- Stewardship Plan- project overview
-bring field clothes/shoes for tomorrow.
- Field day- Field notes- student observations/questions about observations- field notes due EOP-
- dichotomous keys
- using dichotomous keys to key out native trees
- Textbook check- in (Campbell and Cliffs) - recommend turning in to Library in person. Next week after all AP exams are completed. Turn in Lab manual to Mr. R if in good condition.
- College in the High School announcement:
I wanted to let you know that as a part of the new college in the high school requirements this year, we need to conduct course evaluations. I am setting the evaluations up today and will send you and your students a link to the evaluations tomorrow.
- Link to CHS instructor Evaluation:
Please encourage your students to take some time to fill out the evaluation.- BC Registrar-
- Biogeochemical presentations
- Review example of a stewardship plan- go over key elements
- Kimball Slough Stewardship Plan- set up work teams (identify goals and objectives for work teams).