- Finish FRQ at home- we will score this tomorrow BOP
- Watson and Crick - DNA structure
- score FRQ: Cell cycle/Hershey and Chase investigation
- Animation- how DNA is packaged
- DNA replication- modeling activity.
I am out today and hope to be back tomorrow:(
- I am not posting grades until next Wednesday so there will be time for the exam correction option for this last exam.
- Exam scores are posted in Skyward.
- Genetic disorder presentation evaluations will be posted by tomorrow and handed out.
- Ch. 14 review will be the last entry for Semester 1.
- Chapter 3 from Genetic Twists of Fate has been moved to Monday (+2 pts if submitted tomorrow).
The assignment for today is posted in Google Classroom titled "From gene to protein"- this will be due by the end of the period tomorrow. Be sure to see the TED ED link first
Score Ch. 14 Review
Go over questions- "From Gene to Protein"
- Protein synthesis presentation below
King County Flu activity
Take time to view the King County Lab data for week 1 (Jan 1-7) (see PDF attached below)
- discuss with your table patterns patterns you see, inferences you can make based on this data.
- predictions based on data?
- questions you have or would like to have answered?
- be ready to discuss in 5 minutes