Happy New Year!!
Non- Mendelian patterns of inheritance- practice-
Discussion: Genetic Twists of Fate
Archon Genomics X-Prize
The Cost of Sequencing a Human Genomewww.genome.gov/sequencingcosts/
Score FRQ/GI - Reflection due Tomorrow
Genetic Twists of Fate-Ch.2
- read,write a concise summary of chapter
- identify key biological concepts involved in story
- include questions that emerged as you read this.- Be ready to discuss on Monday Jan. 8.- Post in Google classroom.
Investigation: how do we know DNA is the molecule of inheritance?- examining three classic studies in molecular biology.-See Google Classroom for assignment.- Due January 10- Monday 9- work day .
Interest- Seattle Aquarium/Burke
Genetic Disorder presentations
- Google slide questions: student - post one question to the next two students presenters (following your presentation) using Google Q&A -
- Evaluate two presenters preceding your presentation- include two constructive comments.-
Score Ch. Review
Semester final - January 17 - Chapters 9-13 - 1 hour