- few students still need to take- see Mr. R if this is you.
- 1 week to complete test corrections from when assessment is returned.
Turn in H/W investigation
Grades updated this weekend
- turn in planned absent form today
Review science course offerings- questions?
Reading on the Anthropocene-
First life presentation
- please post your notes on Google Classroom by 7:30 AM tomorrow - should show individual thought and effort- can share when presenting part
- please indicate what part (1-5) you are presenting to your group tomorrow on the Google Sheet (link below)
FT: We need 2 more chaperons..
Seattle Aquarium - Youth conservation forum
FCE: science fair
WHEN: THURSDAY MARCH 24Th
TIME: 5.45- 8.15pm
We need your help!
Our annual Science Fair is fast approaching and we need 80 volunteers to
help with experiments, demonstrations, and manning the Science Fair
EACH CLASS NEEDS TO SUBMIT 3 VOLUNTEERS
Without your help, this community event can't happen.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! Just come prepared to have amazing fun!
Contact Fran at firstname.lastname@example.org
Score Chapter review in class
First Life: Jigsaw activity- notes collected on Monday
Presenters, if you wrote down your notes have me stamp them off.
If you submitted via Google class- do not need this step
Complete handout for Invest 1 (did not do this): due Monday BOP.